Thursday, September 26, 2013

馮偉杰成立探討委員會

Recently I announced the formation of an exploratory committee for a potential campaign for Governor.  Comprised of a diverse group of men and women - both leaders in business and in our community - this committee and I share a common goal.  We want to get Rhode Islanders back to work, and we want to get this state back on track.  
 Exploratory Committee
If you share our vision for a better state and agree that Rhode Island needs a proven leader who can get the job done, I need your help.  Can I count on you to make a contribution today of $10, $25, $50, $100 dollars or even more?

The responsibility of our next Governor will not only be to the voters of today but also to the next generation of Rhode Islanders.  With only five days left to the quarter, your support now means a great deal to me.  I can't do this without you.
          Best,
 
           Mayor Allan Fung